Take the Causevest Pledge

We invite you to take the Causevest Pledge
  • Commit each month to completing at least one of the six Causevest Pledges
  • We will deposit an amount of XCV into your xcv wallet as a reward
  • Help us spread disruptive altruism around the world

knight%20character-01

Obviously all you need to do to support the Causevest project is to buy, own or use XCV.

However for those that really buy into the tenants of what causevest is all about ! you can do more than just that.

By fulfilling our pledge on a recurring basis we can inspire others to act and join our cause.

So help us grow disruptive altruism movement one step at a time by completing at least one of the six pledges on our list.

Once you have made the pledge let us know and even better

show us the proof!

You can create your wallet when you click the buy/register button on xcvestiong.io for free then just post the proof that you completed a pledge and you will receive a gift

So without further adieu I give you the six pledges of Causevest

learn-forex-and-pips

Causevest Pledge

As a Causevester

I pledge to do a minimum of one altruistic act a month -

I pledge to vote each month for good causes for the Causevest Network to support

I pledge to put 1% of my income into the crypto currency sector

I pledge to audit the actions of a good cause to provide proof

I pledge to promote a cause that I care about

I pledge to give time or money to a good cause that I care about

Pledges explained

So yes some of these pledges overlap but they both capture many aspects of the Causevest blockchain while also capturing some of our ideology.

There are no restrictions on what you do and they don’t all need to be linked to Causvest directly.

1. I pledge to do a minimum of one altruistic act a month -

The importance of actually acting and doing something is imperative to what Causevest is all about incentivising good big or small and altruistic act or an act of kindness can be as small as giving someone advice or volunteering to help build a school.

2, I pledge to vote each month for good causes for the Causevest Network to support

By voting you are showing the power you have and its impact on people’s lives all over the world people believe that their vote is of little importance we want to change that.

3. I pledge to put 1% of my income into the crypto currency sector

Putting your income no matter how small into the sector still helps take money away from the current monetary system. One of the causes of major inequality in the world today is our legacy fiat and monetary system the more charities and individuals we can encourage away from it the better.

4. I pledge to audit the actions of a good cause to provide proof

There’s proof in the pudding or so they say. Audit and accountability are important features we want to promote. The focus on the privacy of the blockchain is important however the transparency of specific actions is what attracts us to the space we want you to help shed more light on the good around the world and provide a record for everyone to see.

5. I pledge to promote a cause that I care about others

Sharing and spreading the word not just about causevest but about the causes that you love is so important and you will find others who feel the same as you. It could be as little as a FB post or a message to a friend.

6. I pledge to give time or wealth to a good cause that I care about

You can make a normal donation or volunteer your time these actions can all be recorded on chain the reality is some people don’t have the time or don’t have the money either way, we are here to incentivise you to do what you can.

pledge

**In conclusion**

Pre register your commitment here on the forum where you can post your activites before the platform is built, also register on the xcvesting.io website and we will fill your xcv wallet with up to $1000 worth of redeemable XCV every time you fulfil your pledge.

To complete #1 I gave $20 to someone on the street who asked (I guess I don’t have proof of this).
To complete #6 I gave $5 to the Open Privacy Research Society.

To complete number #5, I’ll shill the Open Privacy Research Society to you all. They found massive flaws in the Swiss and Australian e-voting systems, discovered that sensitive patient data was being freely broadcast unencrypted in Vancouver and are building an encrypted and metadata resistant chat protocol. They are underfunded (only received ~$160k for 2019) and have no major institutional donors, so every $$ counts, and they receive a significant portion of their funds via crypto.

1 Like