CAUSEVEST INTERNSHIP- NAWAF IBRAHIM- WEEK 2/MON
TODAY’S PRICES (AT 13:47 UK TIME)
- 1 XCV = £0.01333
- 1 BTC = £31,740.04
- 1 ETH = £2,239.24
- Bitcoin Above $42K Support; Resistance at $46K-$48K: Buyers could remain active around support as the sell-off stabilizes.
- This project wants its crypto token to be the source of renewable energy creation: A blockchain-based project plans to build renewable power projects with funds raised from the ICO.
- BITCOIN MINING WITH CLEAN ENERGY CHANGES THE WORLD: The energy usage of bitcoin mining has been frequently misrepresented — but there’s still reason to seek renewable energy sources.
- NFT Project To Donate 100% Of Income To Help Afghan Women Access Education: Bookblocks.io, an NFT company has partnered with a New York-based company, Women for Afghan Women to help women in Afghanistan have access to education.
- China Crypto Ban: Crypto Exchange Huobi To Retire User Accounts: Top Crypto Exchange Huobi Global has said it will suspend all China-based user accounts later this year.
- Leveraging TikTok influencers for marketing crypto startups: How to play with fire and win: It’s no witchcraft to run an influencer marketing campaign and still adhere to the new guidelines of the world’s most popular short-video platform.
- Bitcoin Miners Secure More Nuclear Deals Amid Climate Concerns: Bitcoin (BTC) miners keep on finding ways to use the excess power which would otherwise go wasted – this time shaking hands with operators of struggling, carbon-free nuclear plants.
- Santander to shutter Wise rival PagoFX: PagoFX, the international money transfer service from Banco Santander that was built to take on the likes of Wise and Revolut, is to shut up shop on 30 November.
- Inquiry into charity that made more than £900,000 of unsecured loans to one person: The independent auditors say in the charity’s accounts that non-payment of loans could ‘cast significant doubt on the group’s ability to continue as a going concern’
- International anti-poverty charity invites applications for funding: International anti-poverty charity Be One Percent is inviting applications from charities in need of funding for development projects taking place in 2022.