CAUSEVEST INTERNSHIP- NAWAF IBRAHIM- WEEK 1/THU
TODAY’S PRICES (AT 11:53 UK TIME)
- 1 XCV = £0.01333
- 1 BTC = £32,020.20
- 1 ETH = £2,256.94
- Cambrian Says Its New Bitcoin, Ethereum Trusts Will Cut Through Volatility: The California-based asset manager said the new trusts will reduce volatility through its active management strategy.
- Almost half of crypto owners turn to celebs like Kim Kardashian for advice: Survey: A surprisingly large proportion of crypto owners report they would purchase a crypo asset because it is endorsed by a celebrity or influencer.
- WHY THE BITCOIN PRICE IS STAYING ABOVE $40,000: The $40,000-plus range has been a key psychological level for the bitcoin price.
- ECOMI And VeVe: The Mom And Pop Of NFT Comics And Illustrated Books: Today’s generation has found a new way to turn digital comics into high value digital NFTs that can be resold for two to ten times (or more) of their initial value.
- Is Snoop Dogg A Mysterious NFT Whale?
- Founder of controversial BitClout platform discusses the next big thing – “DeSo”: Nader Al-Naji wants to break the stranglehold of existing social media platforms. But with a great deal of wariness surrounding BitClout, can the community take his claims at face value?
- Bitcoin.org Attacked by ‘Double Your Bitcoin’ Scammers
- FCA to use blockchain to speed up regulatory reporting: The Financial Conduct Authority is working with the Bank of England on a blockchain-based digital regulatory reporting initiative to tackle the growing costs of compliance checks.
- Companies could go it alone on sustainable goals if charities fail to work effectively with them, report warns: A failure to establish successful partnerships between charities and private companies could result in corporates deciding to go it alone to meet sustainable development goals, a new report warns.
- Scottish charities raise over £90m a year from gifts in Wills: Charities in Scotland are raising more than £90 million a year from gifts in Wills, according to a joint report released today by Remember A Charity, Legacy Foresight, the Institute of Legacy Management and Smee & Ford.