From Shy to empowered: my transformative Journey with RDSD and Causevest

Growing up, I was a timid and shy girl who struggled to express myself. I rarely spoke up, and as a result, I missed out on opportunities to develop my communication skills. I felt stuck, like I was holding myself back from reaching my full potential. But everything changed when I joined the RDSD (Research, Data, and Stories in Development) program.

Through RDSD and Causevest, I have acquired a wide range of skills that have transformed my life forever. I’ve learned how to craft professional emails, conduct research, analyze data, and tell compelling stories. I’ve gained a deeper understanding of gender studies, scholarship opportunities, financial management, and digital marketing. These skills have not only sharpened me but also broadened my horizons.

The program has helped me build confidence in myself and my abilities. I’ve learned to speak up, share my ideas, and collaborate with others. I’ve made lifelong connections with remarkable people who inspire and support me. My workplace skills have been elevated, and I’m now ready to take on new challenges.

I’m grateful to RDSD and Causevest for this life-changing experience. They’ve helped me discover my potential and changed the trajectory of my life. I’m no longer the shy girl I used to be. I’m now confident, empowered, and ready to make a difference in the world.

Thank you, RDSD and Causevest for believing in me and helping me unlock my full potential. I’m forever grateful for this transformative journey!

4 Likes

Amazing. Hoping to see you do greater things.

1 Like

Show us what you got!!