Faith-Friendly and Universal

causevest%20platform%20image

A big big thank you!

So we are really very close to the launch of our causevest disruptive altruism platform and I would love to appreciate you sticking it out with us. We have been on this journey together. This post is about my religious journey with the Causevest network.

Faith Friendly and Universal

I’m amazed at how faith-friendly and universal the Causevest project is, even without people realizing it, while not every member of our team is religious our goals are altruistic. When I think about it. Every major faith in the world emphasizes on giving to the poor, helping the needy, and contributing to building the wider community. Now the teachings of most faiths, especially the Christian faith which is as concerned about how you give, with what you give and if you give.

Consider these verses from the bible. One of my favorites on giving.

2 Corinthians 9:6-9 Amplified Bible (AMP)

6 Now [remember] this: he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows [a]generously [that blessings may come to others] will also reap [b]generously [and be blessed]. 7 Let each one give [thoughtfully and with purpose] just as he has decided in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver [and delights in the one whose heart is in his gift].

“He [the benevolent and generous person] scattered abroad, he gave to the poor,

His righteousness endures forever!”

The challenge is that most times it is difficult to give at all, I mean, who exactly should you be giving to? how do you give? and how do you know that what you gave will really have an impact or even reach the cause you are trying to support?

Ultimately, the causevest network is here to help, our network makes it easy to give and support good causes and as the community grows, the more people and bodies we can help.

The causevest platform for example is packed with features that inspire, encourage and spread altruism across the globe with fun challenges, prizes and competitions.

We think people will be more generous with their giving if they are more excited about it. Like in the verse above we want to help people give with purpose. If your religious or think your views could help us shape the network in a way that can have a positive impact on people’s lives let us know and join us. In the meantime be sure to follow my journey on religious impact on the blockchain with my next post!