(Cause) Alzheimer's Society

The cause that I want to highlight is Alzheimer’s Society. Alzheimer is a disease that common commonly cause dementia. Dementia is set of symptoms that can include memory loss and difficulties with thinking, problem-solving or language. These symptoms occur when the brain is damaged by certain diseases, including Alzheimer’s disease and currently, no cure hasn’t been invented. The available medication only able to halt the process but it will continue progressing. My late grandfather had this disease and it was heartbreaking for the people around him to see him suffering from all the symptoms. The Alzheimer’s Society helps people with Dementia so they may be able to live in the society and to support the research for the cure of this disease. Many well-known philanthropist such as Carey Mulligan and Jo Brand are also supporting this cause. To help finding the cure of dementia and support the people with dementia, I would like to register this cause.
Below, you may find the website of Alzheimer Society along with my username and email.
Alzheimer Society’s Official Site: https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/
Contact Number : 0330 333 0804
Username: aninwi09

I am also going to contribute to Alzheimer’s charity, My mum unfortunately passed away 8 months ago with it.
She was 58 years young. Its a terrible illness that stops effecting the person with it but not those around them.
It was the second time of dealing with it as my Nanna had it also on my dads side when I was younger so I knew what to expect and the symptoms unlike my brothers and sister and step dad. This mainly is why I am so passionate about this project Among other things.